[PSUBS-MAILIST] SUBSAFE

I think we should consider the fact that designing or building a sub is a dream shared by many people. Banishing there (lethal) ideas from the website will eventualy banish these people from the site. Many of them people (like me) are "dreaming" for over 25 years now, since long before internet existed. They will not be stopped by sending them away. The risk of a lethal accident will be greater when they are on themselves. In order to prevent human tragidies and new legislation I think we should keep them on the list.

Thijs Struijs