From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Graham K
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2002 12:32 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] SUBSAFE

Now that I know all of this information, just to cause governmental awareness that personal submarine design, construction, and operation is EXTREMELY Dangerous, I think I'm now going to build a submarine out of tin-foil, duct tape, and plastic wrap and inscribe "To 5000 FT Capabilities" on the side of it and take it for a test drive in the good old Atlantic Ocean 4000 ft below sea level, an kill myself.

Thank you,

Graham Kuberski