Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Wooden subs: my contribution to the history

By all means, if anyone has the contact information, let's get see if we can find out if
he is still around, if he has made any progress, and if he wouldn't mind entertaining a
couple of PSUB'ers for an hour or so. I'll be happy to take pictures and get them to
Ray. Just let me know what the next step is.

JP