Doug Farrow ! Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Virual Sub Trainer

Dr. Doug, phd.

Can I enlist your professional opinion? Have you
come across a simulator like this? [other than games
like SubCommander...etc. ]
Any Navy pilots, Navy brass, or personnel in your
circle of associates at the FAA that have heard of, used,
and/or are familiar with this?

I've used flight simulators in pilot training and on the PC
but this is the first time I've seen a low-end sub-sim.

Do you have time to download this and do an assessment?
I can overlook any "weird quirks" this might have if it has
any redeeming technical value to it.

--Steve