[PSUBS-MAILIST] Virual Sub Trainer

Found this interesting site.  I haven't tried it since I'm
using an old clunker laptop.  If any of you decide to download
this let me [ us ]  know how it is!

--Steve

"Drive the Virtual Submarine"

http://www.jhuapl.edu/websub/

Multimedia Training Demo

See what it's like to take the helm of a US nuclear submarine... Keep
hidden, and be safe... Stay off the surface and don't hit the bottom!

----

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
PC with a 450 MHz Pentium II processor or faster. Superscape's Viscape
plugin requires Windows 95, 98, 2000 or NT 4 to run. You will also need
Internet Explorer 4 (or above) or Netscape Navigator 4 (or above).