RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ballast volume moon Shaped

I see..

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Captain Nemo
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 2:51 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ballast volume moon Shaped

Graham,

Somewhere in all these threads, I got your design confused with the
recently-posted pictures of Brent's ambient sub project.  That error,
combined with your questions about basic submarine design math, and your
questions about enabling a Minn Kota to work at 1000 feet, led me to think
you might be doing something unsafe.

Pat