Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] hull end caps

Try Commercial Stamping and Shearing.  If I remember correctly they have a
sales office in Ohio.  They have several places around the States.  There is
a hydraulic components division too.  You should find it on the web.  If you
can't locate them, e-mail me directly and I'll look up the exact location
for you.

They are a big outfit.  I got my K-350 ends from them, off the shelf.  If
they done have the 1/2 inch thick ends, I know they do custom work too.

Dan H.