Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New potential sinker

> Bob Teufel wrote:
>
> My name is Bob and I have been interested in subs for a couple of
> years now.  I have begun to think about designs and psub engineering
> and have subscribed to the newsgroup.

Hi, Bob.  What got your interest started?

Keep in mind that sinking is bad.

> Please check out my initial ideas at:
> http://www.compustyle.net/psub/
>
> I welcome all your comments - good or bad.  I'm not afraid of
> criticism, as a matter of fact, I welcome it.  We seem to learn more
> from failer that success sometimes.

The first thing that comes to mind is a question: is the
hull of Diamond going to be faceted?  Other than that,
it seems like you're going to be involved in some heavy-
duty welding.

Keep talking.

Mike