[PSUBS-MAILIST] Information

Hello all, i have a ? for you all. I am reading a article on the H.L.Hunley Conferderate submarine . They claim that this was the first workable  submarine. I disagree. Can any one tell me the year that the first work abel submarine was built ,and made by, and if possible a web site. Thank you all.  I am also still in the planning stages of doing research on how to build my submarine , thank you all for all your daily input to this web site . Kurt   Frederic ,wis

Kurt Hedlund E:Mail-khedlundconst@msn.com