[PSUBS-MAILIST] Update on Busby Books

Shipmates,

I have shipped 57 books to date, and have another 11 international mailings ready to go tomorrow.  I apologize to the international members, for I have put many of you off until last.  This is because of the additional paperwork and processing required for overseas shipping, and the delays in receiving some international payments.  But all will be in the mail by tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be my last big mailing.  After that I will be down to one or two a week, as new orders trickle in.  Anyone who ordered a Busby but does not receive a Busby by the end of the month should contact me directly and we will fix the problem.  I have plenty of Busby's in stock, boxed for immediate shipment.

I am planning for this to be my last Busby Update, in-as-much-as the big ordering binge of April and May is over, and the orders that have been trickling in lately are mostly folks who just heard about the offer.  By now I assume that most folks on the site know that Busby Books are available, and how to get one.  Again:

Busby Books are available by sending a $5.00 postal or other money order if you are in the USA, a $20.00 international money order if you are outside the USA, to:

Doug Farrow
P.O. Box 16417
Washington, DC
20041-6417

Please do not order a Busby if you already have a Busby.  All Busby Book Business should be KEPT OFF OF THE SITE!  Please contact me directly at SeaLordOne@aol.com., either to order a book or to indicate that you have ordered a book, but that it has not arrived.  I am not a professional bookseller, and my records probably reflect that.  I anticipate a few administrative screw-ups, but none that cannot be resolved.  I have really enjoyed sending these books out...I feel like Santa Claus.

Doug Farrow
Custodian of the "Lost Busby's"