From: bruno masse
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2002 10:24 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Update on Busby Books

what is busby books?
what is the contend?
----- Original Message -----
From: SeaLordOne@aol.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2002 11:57 PM

Adam,

I just noticed...you sent your e-mail through psubs.org, and I simply hit "reply" returning your message via psubs.org.  Shame on us both.

All Busby Book Business should go through SeaLordOne@aol.com.  You guys have been really good about keeping this administrative stuff off of psubs.org...lets keep up the good work.

Thanks,

Doug