Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Using a commercially available hatch as an emergency esca...

Hi,

I worked in a plastic fabrication shop in my starving student days. Everyone
got nervous when they had to cut lexan. Occasionally it would catch in
a saw blade and kick back in shards. It is tougher then plexiglass but
brittle also.

Regards,
Ray