Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Update on Busby Books

Hi Doug,
I've just sent you the money order. In the hurry, I
completly forgot to join a "THANKS for all you did for
the PSubers"!
Regards,
Laurent

=====
From:       Laurent ROUFFIGNAC
            444 Saratoga Avenue, Apt 8G
            Santa Clara, CA 95050 USA
            Home: (408) 244-1285  Business: (408) 546-4704
            Email: laurent_rouffignac@yahoo.com