Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] pressure hull sizing

ok, thank you everybody for setting me straight on everything from the fabled excess pressure to the CO2 vs. O2 poisoning (forgive me for sounding stupid on that, i meant to make a point, and went too far). SO....correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I've learned this:
      Don't use pure O2 in an ambient design,
      Choose a CO2 scrubber that converts or binds the CO2 to a solid,
      Be careful that the O2 input is the same as metabolism rate for crew,
      Watch pressure guage that O2 is too high/low input, or CO2 is too low intake.
Did I get it all? Did I get it right?
Thanks again,
David