Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] pressure hull sizing

I tried the program put out by Carlson Plotters and it won't run.  Keeps
saying not enough available memory.  256k of RAM, usually 83% free
(212k) and not enough memory?  Ilike the looks of Rhino, but I ain't got
that kind of cash.
Carl

--
Watch your thoughts; they become words....
Watch your words; they become actions....