Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] American Sportsman Submersible

VBra676539@aol.com schrieb:

>  >Yes, I owned one. Be advised, the twin conning tower hull was for 300 feet
>  >service. It was the single conning tower (3/8" wall hull) that dove to 600
>  >feet.
>  >Vance
>   >>
> Steve,
> It was many years ago--I traded it for a bunch of scuba equipment and a ford
> fairlane when I moved to Florida. The sub had any number of niggling little
> problems, surface stability being the most prevelant one. I had a 300, one of
> the subs used in the old tv show Primus.
> Vance

Hi Vance - any idear were your old 300 is now ?

Maybe someone of the Psub-members has some time
to research were all the private/small subs are now
- and in which condition..
So about 5-10 % are on the psubs pages..
Another about 20 % ends in Museums..

Carsten