Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] American Sportsman Submersible

Carsten,
Thanks for the info.  The boat I own is the one from Brazosport College in
Lake Jackson, Texas.  Right now I am evaluating whether to try and rebuild
this, or start fresh with another one more conducive to attaching a
manipulator to.
Regards, Steve Salley