proceed with extreme caution. I do not recommend it.  Mark Steed

From: "kurt hedlund" <khedlundconst@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 05:39:10 -0500

>Thank you Carl for responding ,if i was to use a propane tank as
the hull for a shallow sub , that was reinforced with ribbing,what
kind of max depth are we looking at. And why is this tank such a
bad idea? This mini sub would be inland water sub and would never
see deep depths. I do appericate your thoughts and ideas ,thank
you.    Kurt      Frederic,Wisconsin

We've