Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Bearden’s Free Energy MEG Destined For ChapterEleven]Destined For ChapterEleven

If you take a look at the websites you'll find the usual Cold Fusion/Over Unity bunch. It's barely possible
that anything useful will ever come out of all this but the record so far is dismal; mostly wishful thinking,
instrument error and fraud.
This stuff goes back much further than the "500 mph carburetor" of 1950s myth. Throw a little political
conspiracy and Tesla into the mix, read the other articles on the yowusa site.
Any "practicle" PSubs built in any reasonable future will be Battery or Internal Combustion/Battery. Why
saddle yourself with very experimental propulsion on top of the already demanding design of a pressure
hull and life support? Someday we may have the "Mr Fusion" plant from Back to the Future but I wouldn't
go designing any PSub in my lifetime around it.

End of Rant!