[PSUBS-MAILIST] Low Speed Propellers

I am considering selling propellers that may be suited to some psubs
applications.  The propellers are low speed, low power, and high efficiency.
  I can make CW and CCW blades that are designed as a counter-rotating set,
but would work fine as a single prop as well.

The blades were designed for a competition racing sub and I make them out of
carbon fibre.  They're sturdy and very attractive.

I'm planning to sell them for $110 CDN per blade if anyone is interested in
them.  I've done some research, and these type of blades generally sell for
about $150-175 US each, but I'm not trying to make a business of this, I'd
just like to offset the cost of my mold a bit.

If anyone is interested or wants more information, please let me know.

Wade Carson