Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: anymore--pressure test

In einer eMail vom 12.04.2002 15:13:08 (MEZ) - Mitteleurop. Sommerze schreibt MerlinSub@t-online.de:

But still have no idear to prevent that the boat crash into
a sailboat during surfacing. - May should I wait with diving
manovers for a day without wind is blowing ? Or should
I use a grey bouy - looks like a WWII minehead ?

Do you realy favour the minhead solution Carsten? I believe itīs only a question of time. If CSSX surfaces quick enough we could always say: "HEH MAN !!! Didnīt you SEE us !!??! We were all the time here and were fishing.." or we should add some paddles to the hull. As I recall the requirements sailing boats have to evade paddle-boats...

André
Plan to capture CSSX during the test deep dive togehter with the welder and sneak to cuba .... LOL