Re: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Isn't 'Mini book review.' anymore--pressure test

why all the comotion about tank testing a sub.

I think it would be more wise to desighn/buld a sub
for 2 times the intended depth (say 200 meters).
and ony use it at the intended depth (100 meters).
isn't that what safty factors are all about.