Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Water-powered Sub...

Right on Jacob!  Get them braincells working!  I thought of something
for emergency power, like sodium rods.  In the event of no juice, flip a
switch and the sodium rods slowly insert into a water tank thus building
pressure and going through a turbine of some sort (or using the gas to
fill the ballast tanks so you float out of there) and the heat for
something else.  never thought too seriously about it because of the
hazmat involved.  I like you're idea of hydrogen, though.
Carl

--
Watch your thoughts; they become words....
Watch your words; they become actions....