[PSUBS-MAILIST] Shipping from California

Dear Psubbers-

I have just returned from a 2 week family vacation ( stuck with my folks, my
in-laws, my wife, our 6 month old baby, my brother and sister in one large
mini-van - traveling on sub-standard roads in the tropical heat for 2
weeks - heck of a time, yeah, heck of a time).
Sorry I have been out of contact until now.

Well -
The sub that I purchased off of eBay has been picked up by the shippers and
is already crated.
We are just waiting for final confirmation of truck space to begin it's over
the road journey to Minnesota.

I will let the local guys know when it is arriving, if anyone is interested.
I still have no idea what shape it is in, or if all I have managed to
purchase is a play house for my daughter when she gets older.

I guess no knowing is part of the fun.

Sincerely,
Greg Snyder