Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] wooden hull Psub revisited

Hi;

I find this topic very interesting, as myself was considering the idea
because of both reasons you stated below, "where budget (and presumably
depth) is limited". I will be very happy to see the picture of it. Can it be
scanned, Micheal?

Regards,

Eliezer Rodriguez
"The only thing in life to fear is fear itself."