[PSUBS-MAILIST] [PSUBS]Newbie alert! (me) hello everyone

I just wanted to say HI to everyone here. I myself am
a Computer tech, aspiring submariner :) i also have
horrible spelling so please bear with me. I am by no
means an electrical engineer nor am i well versed in
hydrodynamics, but i do know enough probably just to
get meself in trouble. I've been designing a submarine
since i was in the 5th grade and my favoriate teacher,
my science teacher got me interested. I havent really
built it, nor do i have the means at the moment. i Did
built a 50 galon drum submarine (with compresed air
and other feeds from shore) when i was 13.. i had to
bail out at about 20 feet when it wouldnt come up <was
an ambient.. thing> Everysince then, i knew i was in
love. I have read the archives through, every faq i
could find, etc, preparing for the day when i have
alot of extra cash and someplace i can actually build
something :) I apologize about being so long winded in
my intro.
Thanks :)