Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Semi-Submersible?

Nah, not a waste of bandwidth here.  I got that last month.  Impressive,
isn't it?  You'd think the tug would have sunk.  Man,m whoever designed
that tug should have designed the Titanic!
Carl

--
"No man who is not willing to bear arms and to fight for his rights can
give a good reason why he should be entitled to the priviledge of living