Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New to List

Hi Dr Redus,

Welcome aboard!

> From: "dr_redus" <dr_redus@devtex.net>
> To: <Personal_Submersibles@psubs.org>
> Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New to List
> Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 20:44:52 -0600
>

>  intake and exhaust piping vented on opposite sides of the sail.  If there is
any interest, I could post a Mechanical Desktop rendering to the discussion
group.

A picture would be great!

> Are there any Psub enthusiast in Texas?  I am nearing the stage where I need
to do a detailed design review before I start part procurement and fabrication.

Gary Boucher is a professor in Texas. His sub is the Vindicator. See
http://www.psubs.org/psub_pic/gary_pic.html for pictures.

> I was delighted to see the intent of the organization to host it's first
annual convention in Portland.  My wife and I are planning on attending.  Where
better to celebrate our 27th wedding anniversary.

I have added your name to the list.

Regards,
Ray