Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New to List

Thanks Ty for the encouragement.  My read on this is that there are a multitude of ways to configure major systems on a Psub.  I am looking forward to meeting others in Portland that have designed subs to discuss pros and cons of different approaches.

-Cliff
----- Original Message -----
From: Ty Alley
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2002 9:07 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New to List

Since I'm on line right now, I guess I'll be the first to say WELCOME ABOARD.  Looks like you've been doing your homework.  I'm definitely not an authority but it looks to me like you're real close to grabbing some steel and firing it up.  Though I'm not in Texas, I am in Louisiana.  There's another guy, here in my home town, of background similar to yours, that may have some input into your project.  He custom built his own sub and posts from time to time. Gary, are you reading this?  Good luck, Doc.
Ty