Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Remember

Surprisingly, though, both apples and potatoes can be made into alcoholic
beverages. =)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Coalbunny" <coalbunny@onewest.net>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 7:17 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Remember

The Ark was made of wood (lighter than water) and was designed by a
perfectionist with the intent of saving lives.

The Titanic was made of cheap pot metal (heavier than water) by greedy
people that didn't care about human lives as much as they did money.

I wish people would quit comparing the two as they are as similar as
apples and potatoes.
Carl