[PSUBS-MAILIST] website status

Hi All,

I was keeping this quiet because of its personal nature. Jonathan Wallace
was doing the major effort in updating the web site. Unfortunately he
had a death in the family that was close and dear to him. He is back and
has committed to update the site in February. As a result the answer to
your question is no, the site is not open yet.

Regards,
Ray