Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] concrete Submersible ?

In regard to the concrete sub.  My father had a concrete boat that was laid
up and built in a mold.  It was 55 feet long.  The hull was only about 7/8
inch thick on average.  The concrete was mixed with water and liquid acrylic.
 It was an incredibly strong material.  The designer built a diving board out
of this stuff and would demo it to prospective customers.  The reinforcing
was regular metal lath 5 or 6 layers.  I think it is worth investigating.

Magoo