Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] mascots?

My mascot is still sitting high and dry up on a shelf in my shop.  It
looks down on the progress of his future home.
The defining moment that flipped my sub project from a dream to reality
was marked by the purchase of a little soft plastic turtle.  I have to
add my, wife was the one that finally flipped!  The first time my sub
gets wet, so will the turtle.
The K-350 is over half way there and,
THE  TURTLE  IS  GETTING  ANXIOUS!

Dan H.