From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Robby Royster
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 5:24 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Penetrators

I bought these plans a while back from Lake Diver's and a lot of the
companies in the plans have changed location, phone number,ect...

Alec Smyth...... Thanks for the links I'm going to request catalogs and try
to come up with something that will work...

I'm glad I haven't welded the though hull pieces in yet.

                    Robby
Diving is living, everything else is surface intervals