Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Any Markham Delta Wing Subs built?

10" PVC has the outer diameter of 10.75", and schedule 80 would be the
best bet, I feel.  Schedule 80 weighs about 12.28 pounds per foot, so a
12'er would weigh close to 150 pounds.  I believe that it could hold, a
single 12'er that is, MINUS it's theoretical weight, close to 260
pounds.
All in theory, of course.
Carl

--
'Tis better to have loved and lost than to have loved and gone on Jerry
Springer and find out your wife used to be a guy.