Re: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Any Markham Delta Wing Subs built?

Hi Ray -
That's not a bad idea. The struts are just heavy EMT (for electrical work). You could probalby make some sort of collapsible or disconnectable feature that you could reassemble once you were in deep enough water. Maybe even with small wheels. They would have to be strong enough not to give if you set her down on the bottom.