Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Manned Submersibles Book

I'm sorry Doug.  I imagine a lot of are sorry.  Doug, when you said
something about the books, what you did is just like telling your kids,
"Hey I have the key to the local candy store, and when I get a chance
we're gonna raid it!".  Literally.  Giving us a Busby is like giving a
10 year old a five pound bag of candy.
Carl

--
'Tis better to have loved and lost than to have loved and gone on Jerry
Springer and find out your wife used to be a guy.