Re: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] First post -Acrylic Canopy design forming

If I recall correctly in the Kent Markham semi wet sub plans - he recommended using air to inflate the warm plastic using a collar and schrader valve - and have a flat metal sheet for the plastic to push against in front to make a flat area to see through that wouldn't have the distortion of a semispherical bubble. Of course this was 30 years ago and ambient pressure sub!
Tim