Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Reference Material

i had a machinist make me a cannon this summer for my boat,,a fully
functional cannon,175 caliber,its quite loud and the harbor master has once
agian thrown a temper tantrum,but then since it is an unregulated firearm he
has to boil in the corner bye him self,,poor baby,,it gets boring chasing
seagulls all day and now he cant even come up with a law to take my sweet
little noise maker away,well when i finish my sub im sure he will once agian
make me sit and lesten to another brainless repartee about how he is the
formost expert on now,,submersibles, this guy is  smart!! for a town
clown!!!!(clownstable)