Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Manned Submersibles Book

I have been looking for that book too. I actually veiwed it at the library at the University of Alabama. I have several of the other books on the list in Psubs, but that is by far the best. I would love to have a  copy for myself as well as the rest of the people foaming at the mouth. Please put me on the list!

Brad Mallard