[PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub binging...

I don't know about the rest of your guys, but I've been on a submarine binge
over the last week. My sister gave me a bunch of DVD's for Christmas and I
was inspired to hit blockbuster for some underwater entertainment. I
watched:

The Hunt for Red October
U-571
Das Boot
Crimson Tide
The Abyss (my favorite)
Coral Sea Dreams (an underwater filmography)
and a little piece from Captain Nemo of the Nautilus he has

Needless to say, I am chomping at the bit for my projects details to pan
out. Not to mention the "The Great Busby" to be released. (excuse the
thinly-veiled reference to F. Scott Fitzgerald). Happy New Year, everyone!

- Jake Lauser