RE: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 2002 convention

HI,Ray
I thought I was the only one with this crazy idea of building a sub
in my back yard.People look at you funny when you tell them whatcha
building. glad to be a part of this site.in regard to the 2002 convention
I would like to assist in any way I can so if I can be of any help please
advise.
THANKS,DERIC WHITE
PALMDALE,CALIFORNIA
HOME OF THE BLACK PROJECTS