Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Chariot revisited

Hi Mike

it must be very low.

On "Midget Submarines of the Second World War" page 35
writen by Paul Kemp, Ship Shape, Chatham Publishing,
61 Frith Street, London W1V 5TA
ISBN 1 86176 042 6

is a picture shows the vessel with two divers maybe just
surfaceing under a side angle of 15-20 degree..
Both divers hold her hands to the structures to beware go overboard.

Same picture is on picture 33
"Midget Submarines" by Paul Kemp
Warship Fotofax
Arms and Armour Press
Villiers House
41-47 Strand
London WC2N 5JE
ISBN 1-85409 092 5

Both source are worth every pound it cost.

see you somewere in Portland, Oregon or even Florida - Carsten