Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Manned Submersibles Book

10-4 Doug.  My apologies.  I guess we all got excited when we heard
about that books.  Kinda like a 16 year old boy finding out he MIGHT get
a date with Farrah Fawcett, if ya know what I mean.
Carl

--
"The plain meaning of the right of the people to keep arms is that it is
an individual, rather than a collective, right and is not limited to