Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Confused with the K350

Jake,

It's not your imagination.  There are two people here in PSUB are offering
them.  At last check, both were authorized to sell them by the captain
himself.  I'm not sure if Captain Kittredge is still selling them but at one
time he did.  There are also many people that has purchased them in the past
and never used them, so there out there for sale too.  Also I know of some
folks that have offered to copy the one set they purchased and sell copies.
I'm not sure of the legality of building from pirated plans but why not go to
one of the proper sources. Either John Maynard, Vance Bradley, or try the
Captain if he's still on the net.  His site comes and goes.

Dan H.