Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] K350 Plans

Hi,

The Sources page at the web site identifies Lake Diver and Vance Bradly
as sources for complete sets of plans. Costs for complete sets of plans
are in the neighborhood of $350 for the K-350 and $600 for the K-600.

For the complete set of K-250 plans I am not sure if either of
the above two sources has them. If you want them, PSUBS can ask Kittredge
himself.

Regards,
Ray