Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] sub bouyancy

yes that chemical does stink,,but i have a considerable amount of equipment
here at my house to play with,if the tank needs to be sand blasted it will
only take a couple of hours to strip it too its steel bone,,as far as steel
fab,i have dabbled in several forms of ferrous and non ferrous welding so i
think the acual steel work isnt going to be much of a prob.I have spent 1000s
of hours at quite deep depths so i am aware of the pitfalls of presure at
depth,its just the few mathmatical equations i need to do before i start
lighting the naborhood with arclight for a month that are slowing me down!!
(the tank im getting cheap,,and cheap is my middle name)