Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New means having alot to learn.

Paul B schrieb:

> PS: I have heard of ion filters, which can filter out salts from water
> alltogether. Therefore, you don't have to distill it. Any more information
> about them, anybody?
>
> Sincerely, Paul.

Hi Paul, We use them in greater Motoryachts to produce Freshwater.
A high pressure seawater pump press seawater to the membran
with a pressure of about 120-160 bar (1700-2300 psi).
Searchs the net for "Freswater generator" or simillar.
I have two older pumps in my basement shop. They are from
a replacement. I will use them as bilge pump at all deeps
up to destroy deep.

regards Carsten