From: Adam Lawrence [mailto:adteleka@in-tch.com]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 1:33 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Question of .skd

The student version comes with a one or two year license and goes for
$185-$200.
The other versions are $600 and up. It is easy to get a COPY of the Full
version from someone but I do not recommend it! You might as well bite the
bullet and make your psub legit from start to finish. The program is
expensive but it, along with a finite element analysis program like Algor
and Matlab, they will be one of your best investments.

Adam