[PSUBS-MAILIST] i have some questions and comments about this one:

First of all, it must not require much to do this particular job.
Obviously, the gentleman named didn't have any immediately relevant
experience or training.  Second, I wonder where one applies for
such a job?

The third and most important thing is that I know exactly how
he feels about the situation of unemployment.

Doesn't Nemo appear on the PSUBs gallery?

Schroeder's Brother Finally Lands a Job - Abroad

              Thursday, Dec. 6, 2001

BERLIN (Reuters) - Amid rising unemployment in Germany, the
half-brother of Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder has finally
found work at a Spanish theme park after six jobless
months, a German newspaper reported Thursday.

Lothar Vosseler will take up a job as a tourist guide on a
submarine moored off the Spanish island of Majorca,
Cologne-based newspaper Express said Thursday.

Vosseler, who lost his previous job as a sewage worker in
June, will be taking up his post at the Spanish theme park
in March and told the Express he hoped to be able to invite the
chancellor aboard in the summer.

"I'll be showing tourists around the Nemo submarine at
Majorca's Waterworld. Thirty meters (yards) under, you
can see shoals of fish and shipwrecks from the 22 portholes.
It's great," Vosseler was quoted as saying.

Schroeder, 57, and Vosseler, 54, have the same mother.  She
remarried after Schroeder's father was killed in World War II.

Germany released data Wednesday showing unemployment
rose in November to 3.79 million and experts said they
expected the level to push past 4 million this winter, well
above a 3.5 million goal Schroeder set his government.

Vosseler, whose son also lost his job recently, summarized part
of the problem.

"In Germany nobody wanted me," he said. "If you're over 50,
you feel unused and shoved aside."